GOD......as i know HIM.
I am a religious guy and therefore I dedicate my first article to The Almighty, but this article pertains to my perception of Him. I feel blessed and perhaps I assume myself to be God’s own child, because as per my observation , whenever I have strayed from my path and mistakenly led myself to be entangled in the cobwebs of gloom, He has, by means that have been strict or sort of amusing , led me out. In fact, whenever I have disgraced my own existence with actions and reactions that do not correspond to those of the so called normal living biological samples of Homo Sapiens, He has, somehow, created such situation or led me into such scenarios, that I myself was willing to accept my mistakes and redeem them.
I believe, that God is more of our own moral consciousness, which is quite evident by the fact that we have been passed on this notion through generations - that God is in everything that surrounds and us and most importantly God resides in our heart, our breathe, our mind – in short, we are Him and He is us. The Vedas state – when there was nothing then the Tridevas visualized what the human world is going to be like and then created everything that fits well in, our very own, human frame of mind. What I feel is that, the Tridevas correspond to three states of our mind that is, construction, maintenance and destruction (and of course recycling in today’s eco-friendly era).
God is actually a guiding light that wants us to stick to the noble path in life; it is our character that decides how long we can follow his footsteps. Consider the example of an airport, the landing strip illuminated by the lights symbolizes the correct way of living. It, completely, depends on the pilot as to how well can he identify those signals and land correctly. Similarly, the Divine One can show us the right road to our ultimate goal, that is, salvation, by giving us those hints which can be a gut feeling or a bad omen or the natural insight to view things as bad or good.
Our mana (the human mind) tends to deviate from walking towards moksha(salvation) and gets caught somewhere in the crossroads. It is our duty to leave every distraction aside and concentrate only on the ultimate purpose, so that when we disintegrate back into the five elements, we can reunite ourselves with the greatest soul. As a lost child runs into the arms of his father or mother when called from a distance, we all need to clear the mists of our eyes that are mesmerized by maya (desires), and go and surrender our souls to The Great One, so that He can expand our tiny and materialistic approach towards life into a fruitful one.
TWAMEVA MATA CHA PITA TWAMEVA, TWAMEVA BANDHU CHA SAKHA TWAMEVA, TWAMEVA VIDYA DRAVIDAM TWAMEVA, TWAMEVA SARWAM MAM DEVA DEVA.
No comments:
Post a Comment